Perfect for a hot summer day! This is definitely the easiest recipe I have on here, with 3 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Store bought creamsicles are typically high in sugar and artificial flavors. Fruit in its natural form is so sweet and tastes way better than anything artificial. By using whole organic ingredients you are able to enjoy a delicious dessert with nutritional benefits :).
Prep Time: 5 min / Freeze Time: 24 hours / Servings: 6 popsicles
- 1 (13.5oz) can coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp organic pure maple syrup
- In a blender, mix the can of coconut milk and the maple syrup. Blend until completely combined.
- Pour half of the coconut mixture into a separate container. I use a liquid measuring cup so it is easier to pour into the popsicle container in the later steps.
- Add the frozen strawberries to the remaining coconut milk in the blender. Blend to completely combine.
- In each popsicle container, alternate the plain coconut milk with the strawberry coconut milk so that you create layers.
- With a knife or one of the popsicle sticks, stir around slightly in each popsicle to create a pretty swirl effect. Try not to over mix so that the differing colors stay apparent.
- Freeze overnight.