Roasted vegetables can be meh or delicious. The game changer for me is adding a sauce to brighten everything up. This recipe couldn’t be more simple. Pick your vegetables of choice, roast and drizzle with this simple lemon yogurt sauce.
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes / Servings: 4
- 4 cups of chopped vegetables (I used beets, broccoli, and potatoes)
- If you are using beets, make sure to chop them smaller than your broccoli and potatoes. They can take a pretty long time to roast in comparison to other vegetables.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 cup yogurt (you can use plain or greek yogurt)
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all veggies in a large bowl. Add avocado oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper (I do about 3 pinches of each). Mix to fully coat all vegetables.
- Place vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- For the sauce, combine the yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley, chives and honey to a jar. Close the lid and shake until well combined. Season with salt & pepper.
- When the veggies are done roasting, drizzle with the yogurt sauce.